I focus on Small to Medium sized wineries - giving the best price
with the best service. I get back to everyone the same day. And
push to get your order promptly when you are ready to bottle.
- 38% of closures are synthetic corks globally - on all continents.
- 90% of the large wineries in the U.S. use synthetic corks.
- Premium Wineries use synthetic corks such as Groth, Petroni, Thumbprint, and many others on price points up to $40.00 USD.
- Neocork® doesn't dry out or crumble (Natural)
- No Sulphide Redux problems (Screw Cap)
- Easiest to use when bottling (Expert help when needed)
- Highest rebound if alignment is off to save your wine from
- Lowest OTR's (Oxygen Transfer Rates = .002)
- No bacteria growth - TCA, 2,4,6-trichloroanisole